13 June, 2008

one week of bliss & bonding: food tripping in sydney!

more on sydney...

when it came to our food and our nourishment, tito loy was OUR MAN! our food itinerary food was his turf! and we were so happy that he handled it with gusto... and i tell you, kulang yung one week namin, when it came to eating in sydney....

tito loy brought us to their favorite neighborhood chinese place, their favorite korean in strathfield...


he was also our chef; cooking us the perfect steak and lambs, with the best mashed potato ever!




oohhh but the best of all is this discovery he made: granville chicken!!!!! OMG! i cannot
describe how it tastes, but as i type, i can actually remember how it is: heaven! it's the most tender and juicy chicken ever. and it came with the best garlic mayo; perfect pair. stop! i'm getting hungry...


see what i mean.... it's too die for!!!

granville chicken rules!!!!

ps. all pics care of tita carla..thanks

2 comments:

Bernardinos in OZ said...

Love those pics! It looks like we fought over the chicken (and bones, diba Manang??) :)
Tonight we are going back to Granville Chicken for dinner! Loy has been praying that I crave on Granville Chicken now while I'm preggy! Eh sya naman ang naglilihi! We'll definitely remember you guys!

Unknown said...

I N G I T !!!!! pls open a branch here in singapore:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com