20 July, 2010

Bangkok countdown 4: The Good Byes

These last two weeks were dedicated to saying good bye to our dear friends:  lunches, dinners, drinks and or both!  Our 4 and half years  here  in Singapore would not have been complete without all of these people.  Each encounter is different, yet important.  To all of you: Thank you so much!!
Thank you for the lunch, Lissy Ann.  Thanks for giving me BKK tips:-) Marixi, please keep in touch and keep on
spreading your nice accessories...hope to see you both with your blogs soon?
Lunch at the American Club Singapore



Thank you Sis Milet! The Wine Night Bonding with Chicken Wings i will always miss.
Jay and I will miss you immensely.
Que Pasa at Emerald Hill, Orchard Road

Thank you so much, Jenny.   I really enjoy working with you.  I will miss you terribly.
Please keep in touch and still fill me in all the art news:-)  Good luck to Chantal!
Photo by Paolo at Galerie Joaquin Singapore Regent Hotel 

Thank you Mara for organizing  the despedida with the Yoga Moms, Kids and Dads!
I will miss our Botanical and Lunches.  Tats (Margarita) I will miss you, dear...
Pot luck get together at Tiara Condominium c/o Tats


Thank you to hubby Jay's biking group:  Gatoroadies, who arranged several send off rides;
2 days Desaru trip and a 100K ride around Singapore, plus a  dinner at Pepperoni's :-)
He will surely miss you.  
To cousin Stephen, thanks for always looking me
up when you are in the city. You are my go-to-family-guy for the past
month:-) 
Thank You, Tin Tin, for gathering the SUHC Women's team at the very last minute to send me off.
I really appreciate this and I will miss running and just being with you.... Please take care of Ken and Dirk...
 Just text me if you need more mummy tips.
Hosted by Christine Navarro Engelen



Thank you BPs for giving me a last hurrah.  Of course to Suzi who patiently gathered everyone for this one.
  Erich and Miko, thanks too for spending a super night with us.
The rest of the BPs who I did not see, I will miss you all.....
Pica-pica and wine at Yanta in Tanglin Mall


Thank you Maya, for the last minute meet-up.
I appreciate your taking time out to meet me I had so much fun
with our usual in-depth stories of love and life:-)
Coffee and tea from Something To Go at the Regent Singapore


To the rest of my friends, who I have not spent time with during our last days... I will miss you all !!! You know who you are.... 



Also, I would like to specially thank Ambassador Minda Cruz and Neal Imperial from the Philippine Embassy in Singapore, for taking time to meet up and spend time with me. 


Ambassador Cruz and Con Gen Neal have been avid arts enthusiasts and have always supported and promoted Philippine Art.  Thank you so much.     
  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teabcrard
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/lyme-disease]lyme disease[/url]
Enzyporry

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com