
oh yes, it has been confirmed that we are moving to a new adventure! hubby jay has accepted, with my consent no less, to a new and exciting vibrant city: bangkok. ha! too vibrant if fact, that just after a week of accepting the job offer, the city broke into war!
despite this however, we have been on the look out ; researching left and right on how life is there. i am quite excited about the searching part: new home --bigger, maybe a walk in (would be perfect!), new friends, different scene and lifestyle and much more.
i just hope i will not get depressed and dwell too much on the change, as i experienced here the first months we moved. although i can see that maybe, i can handle things better being an experienced expat wife (sounds so high almighty but its actually just a glamorous way of saying wife away from manila!) for 4 yrs now.
overall i am determined to take it easy, let the change and the city not get the best of me; rather i take on it one day at a time -- as i please! as my fave friend and zester , tarapot said: the world is your oyster so have it rockefeller :)
......and so I shall !!!!
watch out for more posts on the great BKK move!
1 comments:
Mi! I'm sure you will LOVE decorating your place in Bangkok. When I was there last, I wanted to bring back so many furniture, lamps, decors, etc., etc. for our new place! 'Was actually wondering if it will wipe out my savings if I have everything shipped from there. Haha!
Have fun on your new adventure, dears! 'Hope to visit you guys when you get more settled. (Kiko has been dreaming forever of the wakeparks there. ;p)
Post a Comment