Hay, naku! I'd be rushing home too if I had someone this adorable waiting for me. =)Nice to see you blogging again, Mi. =)
thanks toy.... i missed blogging. i always read yours, never get to comment na nga; but will soon....the dishes you feature are super yummy!!!!:-) i think i should intro you to my cousin, who is a food critique and writer. you can write for some mags:-)
mia, she's SO cute. i saw the rest of your photographs of carmen on facebook. i love your colours!
Post a Comment
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
4 comments:
Hay, naku! I'd be rushing home too if I had someone this adorable waiting for me. =)
Nice to see you blogging again, Mi. =)
thanks toy.... i missed blogging. i always read yours, never get to comment na nga; but will soon....
the dishes you feature are super yummy!!!!:-)
i think i should intro you to my cousin, who is a food critique and writer. you can write for some mags:-)
mia, she's SO cute. i saw the rest of your photographs of carmen on facebook. i love your colours!
Post a Comment